Seth made two or three trips to the doctors office last week with fevers and finally RSV. We thought it was an acute case because his oxygen level only dropped to 94. however, Brenna talked to the parent of another kid with RSV and they were admitted because the oxygen level of that child dropped to 92. So, Seth was alot closer to being hospitalized then we realize. it was sad because he's usually smiling constantly. he never smiled and always cried last week. He's finally back to his Smiley happy self and he's sleeping through the night. However, Brenna's now sick. She's got a sinus infection and had to find out from the dentist cuz the doctor couldn't diagnose it. PS: Nice hand placement in that bottom pic Brenna!!! No wonder he's bawlin'!!!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
RSV Up Close
Seth made two or three trips to the doctors office last week with fevers and finally RSV. We thought it was an acute case because his oxygen level only dropped to 94. however, Brenna talked to the parent of another kid with RSV and they were admitted because the oxygen level of that child dropped to 92. So, Seth was alot closer to being hospitalized then we realize. it was sad because he's usually smiling constantly. he never smiled and always cried last week. He's finally back to his Smiley happy self and he's sleeping through the night. However, Brenna's now sick. She's got a sinus infection and had to find out from the dentist cuz the doctor couldn't diagnose it. PS: Nice hand placement in that bottom pic Brenna!!! No wonder he's bawlin'!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Brenna, it's not my fault! Trust me. Anyway, Sounds like I need to bump up my training a little so I can catch up with you. I need to try and string out 4 miles tonight. I really need to get up early like you and get it over with in the morning.
I LOVE all the kids faces in the picture where Brenna is holding them, its hilarious!!! What cute kids you guys have...We miss you guys!
Okay Kip, you would only think that Brenna's hand placement is way off, but how else do you hold the kid and get leverage when you have other kids to handle! Am I right Brenna? Plus, I think they have so much padding with the diaper and all and they have such a little male part that it doesn't matter, but of course, being a man yourself and wanting to defend your little guy that you would say otherwise!!!!
I love that pic with Brenna and all the kids! Wow they are getting so big. I just can't get enough of Sienna's red hair! What a doll!
Post a Comment