Friday, May 9, 2008

Appendectomy!


So one thing after the other keeps happening in the Carlsen home.  This Sunday Kip was having some strange pains. Luckily on Monday he had a physical scheduled, last minute he decided he should mention this pain that had been coming and going. The doc had him go into get a cat scan on tuesday, and come to find out he had appendicitis.(sorry for my wonderful spelling) So tuesday night he had surgery, wed he came home. Today he seems to be doing a little better, but still needs to take it easy. Oh yea and Dylan threw up last night. Happy days at the Carlsens!

5 comments:

The Parks Fam said...

Oh my gosh, how awful!! I hope Kip gets feeling better soon. That is pretty scary, good thing they caught it when they did. Talk about a bad week, you need a vacation after all this Brenna!

Monica M said...

Let us know if we can help in any way. Happy Mothers Day, Brenna.

Sherrie Batty said...

Sorry about the appendectomy, it is a good thing you caught it before it became a bigger problem. I think I am going to do the Park City half Marathon in August. If Brenna wants to maybe she and I could run together sometimes (just give me a month first to figure out this running thing first, so I don't embarrass myself :o) .)

Arnells said...

What is next? Hope you are feeling better Kip! We will have to plan to see eachother again sometime! Rest Up!

Unknown said...

Dude! I had no idea! That sucks. I saw the pics and assumed it was a vasectomy (seeing how fertile you guys are). I hope you are doing well.