Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Here Fishy Fishy!!!


I went fly fishing with my dad and brother yesterday on the Weber River.  It's located about 5 minutes from my dad's home in Coalville. We got lucky  because it didn't rain on us very much.
The fish were biting like crazy and it was a lot of fun. 

4 comments:

Ryan and Melanie and Family said...

Sweet fish bud. How are things going?

Sandy said...

Hey, that's a pretty good looking fish - did you take it home and eat it? I love fresh fish...so I was just imagining how good it probably was!

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

Nice Kip! I don't eat fish, but I'm sure it tasted good!

The Parks Fam said...

Casey went fishing on Bear Lake last weekend, his dad caought 2 fish and Casey didn't get any!! Haha! So He is way jealous of you! Nice Catch!!