

We went to Bear Lake over the 4th of July and had a blast! It has taken me forever to get a minute to sit down and blog. But I am doing it:) So anyway we went and spent a couple of days with Kips family and had so much fun, we got to go boating with his cousins I think I was more scared of the boat. The kids absolutely loved it. So thanks Jared, Heather, and Brady! Kip ran in the "FUN RUN" the morning of the 4th and did awesome 8 miles is the run I think. And that night they had music and fireworks. Fun fun:)
2 comments:
We had fun boating with you guys!! I promise I will get the pictures to you sometime. I'm just having a hard time getting it figured out. There are a bunch so I might just put them on a cd for ya!
Your kids have the funniest, cutest facial expressions EVER! Bear Lake looks like it was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment