Thursday, July 17, 2008

It never stops:(


So as you can see my wonderful children just keep getting more and more naughty. Seth is catching up to Sienna. What wonderful examples my kids are to one another :). What will happen next?

4 comments:

Anika said...

What happened to Sienna's eye!??

kipcarlsenclan said...

She got into my makeup again! She covered herself in my mascara

Arnells said...

What is all over Sienna now? I swear there is always something funny to see on your blog! I love it! You defiently have your hands full!!!

Sandy said...

Okay, I just have to say that the picture of Sienna made me laugh out loud - too funny! I always say my kids are little monsters when they get into stuff like that...looks like your kids got some of the monster genes too - glad to know I am not the only one!