Monday, June 16, 2008

Golf




Brenna's dad has a vacation home at The Bridges in Rancho Santa Fe. They also have a beautiful and very challenging 18-hole course. The whole area is designed to look like old Italy. They did a great job. Here are a couple of pix from the golf.

3 comments:

Anika said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!

Ainges said...

Way jealous! That SD trip looked like a blast. Oscar and I are actually going for almost all of July with my fam and I can't wait! Sorry we missed your surprise b-day Kip... it was Tanner's fault!
We just made our blog private so if you get a minute will you send me your email address so I can add you.. my address is ainge2@gmail.com--thanks

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

That is such a pretty golf course! Sorry we missed your party Kip:( I have been so sick!! stinken pregnancies:)