This whole trip was planned around golf. We golfed Monday and Wednesday and we watched the U.S. Open 3 other days. So the girls took the kids to Seaworld a couple of times. Here are some pix of that. We met up with them after one of our golf days and had a lot of fun. Dylan was brave and went down the Journey to Atlantis ride with me. He didn't like it...at all. I don't have the picture yet, but I'll post it when I get it.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Seaworld
This whole trip was planned around golf. We golfed Monday and Wednesday and we watched the U.S. Open 3 other days. So the girls took the kids to Seaworld a couple of times. Here are some pix of that. We met up with them after one of our golf days and had a lot of fun. Dylan was brave and went down the Journey to Atlantis ride with me. He didn't like it...at all. I don't have the picture yet, but I'll post it when I get it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Wow, those courses look amazing! Brenna you are an awesome wife! I wish I was that nice to Jeremy! (and so does he)
Post a Comment