Thursday, August 21, 2008

Brenna's first race!!!


I'm so proud of Brenna. She's been busting her tail to get ready for the Park City 1/2 Marathon which is this Saturday. She's looking fitter than ever and has really paid the price to prepare for this race. I wanna thank our neighbor Corinne for encouraging her and running with her. We are going to be running it together which will be alot of fun because we've never ran together. I'm gonna take tons of pix so I'll have to throw some on the blog.  More to come after the race.

3 comments:

Bryce and Lizzy said...

you go girl!

Heather said...

Great Brenna! This will be the beginning of many right? We will be in Park City Saturday, I'll be on the lookout for ya!

Weatherspoon Family said...

Kip and Brenna - it as been a long time since we have looked at your blog. Looks like you are all doing great. Mike ran the Atlanta Marathon about a year and a half ago. So we know how much work you guys have put in. It's crazy!! You should be proud of yourselves. Good luck!