Sunday, August 24, 2008

Brenna's the Man!!! :)

So Brenna tore it up on Saturday in her first race ever.  13.1 miles is pretty burly for a first timer, but she's a rock star!  I was most impressed with how she fought through knee pain and only stopped twice for just a few seconds because of pain.  She got really mad one of those times and I assumed it was because of the pain. The real reason is because she doesn't like people passing her and she got ticked off when that happened. :) I'm so proud of her. She finished it about 10-20 minutes faster than I thought she would. It was a lot of fun and she's already looking to see what's the next race she can sign up for her. Luv ya Momma!!!


                                     Can you say 5am? Brenna slept the whole way there. :)

                                 Anxious and freezing at the starting line(It was 47 degrees)

                                What's a trip to PC without seeing some hot air balloons?

                                      There were tons of cool wooden bridges like this one.

                                               Park City Ski Resort slopes behind Brenna

                                                Showin' off the Bling(aka finisher's medal)




2 comments:

Sandy said...

Brenna's my hero! That's so awesome...seriously, my hero!

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

GOOD WORK YOU GUYS! BRENNA YOU ARE SUCH A WOMAN!! YOU LOOK GREAT, TOO!