Monday, March 23, 2009

So much has happened.

Four Generations. 
Me and my momma :)
I have been terrible at blogging. Life has been crazy busy. My mom went into the hospital on Feb 14 she is out now and doing better. She spent two weeks at the hospital. After she got home and everything was good my sister and I decided to go on our trip we had planned to DisneyLand. It worked out and was fun I will post pictures soon. After we got home mom was doing good she was happy and her strength was coming back. Last Monday she had to go back to the hospital for a blood clot. She is home again and doing well. My mom is such an example to me. She is so strong and doesn't let anything hold her down. My kids love her so much and so do I!! Love you momma I am so happy you are home.

5 comments:

Maclaine & Sara said...

I have admired your mom since the day I met her. She is awesome and I hope she feels better soon. She is a very thoughtful, caring person and she deserves all the happiness in the world. I am glad to see a post, I was getting a little worried. :)

Bryce and Lizzy said...

I love your mom!

smilingcodie@hotmail.com said...

I just love your mom, she is the sweetest lady! Tell her I say hi

Sandy said...

Your mom really is great. I can't wait to see the pictures of Disney too! When were you there? We got back a week and a half ago...

Arnells said...

Hey Guys, So bumbed we didn't get to see you this last trip to the big ol city. Hope all is well! Glad to see that your mom is doing better!!