Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Finally :) Disney Pics!!

Sienna's favorite Princess!!
Adventure Boys :)


Aunt Alisha, Sienna and Mckay

Dylan, Sienna, T.J., Mckay, and Nate

Sleepy girl
I guess this picture is extra special :)
I love this picture of Sienna, you can actually see her eyes.
For once she isn't crying.




Bring it on :) So we had so much fun on our little trip. The kids keep asking when we get to go back. All I can say is " one day " We went the first week of march and all I can say is perfect! It rained a little one day, but wasn't to crowded. So we liked that part a lot. 

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Great pictures!! You got to love Disney...it's a perfect family vacation!

smilingcodie@hotmail.com said...

Hey there, looks like you guys had a blast! Cali tells me she wants to see snow white daily, lol. I heard you were up in Henefer last weekend my mom says hi and she would have loved to visit. lets get together soon

BreeAnn and Travis said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Your kids are so adorable. I also caught a glimpse of Britney Spears from Jenalyn's facebook. Looks like it was fun. We need to get together sometime.