Sienna turned 3 on May 1st it takes me a while to get to my blog.
Her Princess bed (Love Ikea)
Great Grandpas 1st hug without her crying :)

Sienna and Grandma Kris


Barbie Cake she was so excited
Barbie Breakfast

Sienna had such a wonderful 3rd birthday. It is so hard to see them grow up! But she keeps getting a little more fun every day and a little more sassy which is kinda scary. She is a wonderful big sister to Seth, they are little buddies. Life has been crazy but is now becoming so much fun. I love my little red!!
Her Princess bed (Love Ikea)
Great Grandpas 1st hug without her crying :)
Sienna and Grandma Kris

Barbie Cake she was so excited
Barbie Breakfast
Sienna had such a wonderful 3rd birthday. It is so hard to see them grow up! But she keeps getting a little more fun every day and a little more sassy which is kinda scary. She is a wonderful big sister to Seth, they are little buddies. Life has been crazy but is now becoming so much fun. I love my little red!! 



4 comments:
Happy Birthday Sienna
I Love how happy she looks in all of those. You really captured that in your photos. I am glad she had such a great time!
That looked like a great princess birthday! Sorry we didn't make it, hope all is well and that we can get together soon.
Wow, I can't beleive she is 3 already. What a big girl! Love the bed. Please tell me, you didn't make that cake. Thanks for helping us out last week. You guys are the greatest!!
Post a Comment