My Father in law :) Good job Mr. Steve Kip wanting to get one more road kill . Last year I told Kip he was crazy. I think I am now I already want to do it again. The team
How are you this is misty judd porter I came across your blog, you have such a cute family and you look great, way to go on the run. My blog is private if you would like to email me I will add you on my email so we could see each other. mistyporter1@email.com
Hey Lady, How the crap are you?? So tell me, what is Ragnar? And when did you guys become runners? Oh we have missed so much! So we are planning on being in SLC Friday the 31st. Are you guys going to be in town?
Dylan is are wonderful 5 year old. He is a great big brother and a wonderful helper around the house. He loves giving us hugs and kisses still:) He will start kindergarten in the fall and is very excited. He has already started to read and is becoming good with numbers. He loves riding his scooter, and loves all of his cousins. He likes to make people laugh just like daddy.
Sienna Elizabeth
LIttle Red as we call her is sassy and a joy. She keeps us on our toes most days. We never know what this little mind is going to think up next. When she gets upset "walk away" :) Her personality is very strong. She just turned 3 and keeps getting more entertaining every day.
Steven Seth
Mr Seth. What can I say about this little one. He is such a handful. He will be two in August. Strange but true he already talks in sentences and will tell you exactly what he is thinking. He knows what he wants. Most of the time he is pretty easy going unless he gets around Sienna. The two together can be scary at times. The things they think up. At least they are friends I guess.
4 comments:
How are you this is misty judd porter
I came across your blog, you have such a cute family and you look great, way to go on the run.
My blog is private if you would like to email me I will add you on my email so we could see each other.
mistyporter1@email.com
I'm impressed. I've heard Ragnar is killer! Maybe I'll get into running.....
hey good job you guys! invite us to do it with you next year - we've talked about it but never done it. looks like fun!
Hey Lady, How the crap are you?? So tell me, what is Ragnar? And when did you guys become runners? Oh we have missed so much! So we are planning on being in SLC Friday the 31st. Are you guys going to be in town?
Post a Comment