The link to Snoop Dogg's conversion story is on CNN.com. I attached the link below.Snoop Dogg's Aunt got baptized while I was on my mission in Long Beach back in '98. This isn't a myth. I actually was in her home and saw tons of pictures with her and the D-O-G-G! She said that she had invited Snoop to come to the baptism, but he wasn't interested at the time.
I wonder if he'll be performing at the Conference Center with Gladys Knight anytime soon??? :)
http://cnnentertainment.co.nr/2008/SHOWBIZ/Music?04/01
p.s. Notice the date that this was posted on CNN. lol




4 comments:
That's Crazy! I'd go listen if he was at the conference center someday for sure. I'm not a huge fan of rap, but ya gotta love Snoop!
Brenna I like your hair how it is now but I am sure it would be cute short. And as for Kip and a mullet, I just dont know if that is legal for a bishopric member!jk Oh and I just have to tell you how cute your Dylan is. He was at mutual last week and I guess its the first time I have really seen him in action....he is such a little stud.
Did you hear snoop on idol? He must of had the discussions.
Post a Comment