


About a week ago I wasn't feeling the best, so I decided to take a break. I think the kids realized that I wasn't quite myself, so they took full advantage of the situation! It got extremely quiet upstairs, that is when I knew something was going on. So I go upstairs and to my surprise I couldn't find the kids, then I hear water. When I open the bathroom door I find a naughty little red head brushing her teeth with something and covered in it. Dylan being older I would have thought he wouldn't go along with such a thing, little did I know he joined in and pretty sure had a blast. I don't think Sienna could put all that in her hair by herself. Anyway so if you are ever feeling sick and your kids get really quite just think they might be enjoying a Eucerin bath:) Oh ya the picture of the hair washed and greasy that was after like 8 washes or something it took at least a week and 2 hair washes in the tub every night to get this stuff out. All I can say is deep condition, now they have beautiful shiny hair:) ha...ha...
4 comments:
I love it. I swear all kids do something like this. A few days ago Ava walked out and was covered - I mean covered - in Vasaline. I had to throw her outfit away, there was no getting it out. Kids are so funny. I love it!
Don't you LOVE IT!! They always know when mom is not watching...they are WAy too smart. We got your message about Sienna's birthday party. We will be there for sure, we just might be a little bit late. See you Thursday!
That is so funny. You always know they are doing something naughty when it is quiet.
LOL...Tyler has gotten a hold of the Aquaphor and Vaseline a few times. What child can resist covering themselves in something so fun and gooey?
Post a Comment