
Well little red did it again. I was running around trying to get things done before the trip, and lets just say she is the most naughty little red head! I stopped to see my mom , and Sienna must have got a pen and put it in her purse. We got home and this is what I found all over her and Dylans booster. That is of course why I had no idea she was making this beautiful work of art on herself. Anyway it didn't come off and I had to scrub the bath to get it to come out. But anyway I guess she had to do one last naughty thing before I left. What can I say I love my naughty little red!
3 comments:
Oh my....so glad that you get to go on vacation! So...where are you cruising too? I hope to see lots of pics when you get back!
Definately time for a vacation!! Sienna is so stinken cute. I love that you call her your naughty little red. She is definately a red head!:)
So we had a blast on the cruse! got back on the 14th. But I can't get pics to load it is so slow:( I will keep trying
Post a Comment