Tuesday, September 30, 2008

GO AGGIES!!






So this was a couple weeks ago when the Aggies won!! Andy, Kips younger brother plays for the team. So we enjoy going to watch when we can, and we get to spend time with the family. 

6 comments:

case said...

We were there also. Guess we should have tried to contact you guys to say Hi. When is Andy going to be a daddy?

kipcarlsenclan said...

December Sometime:)

Sarah said...

your really not going to remember me...I was in choir with you at North Summit. I had no idea you married Kip...that's awesome. Your kids are so cute! You can check out my blog too if you want. I'm gonna add you to my friends so i don't lose track of you...take care.

Maclaine & Sara said...

Hey Brenna! What is your e-mail address? :)

kipcarlsenclan said...

brennacarlsen@yahoo.com

Monica M said...

Brenna you have been tagged