1. I like to pop zits. SICK I know. I don't even care who it is, I just think it is cool, and gross too.
2. I actually love to clean, that is if the house is quite and free of kids.
3. My kids have bigger ears than me, and I can wiggle them one at a time.
4. I can roll my stomach, even when I am eight months pregnant.
5. I have an extra tooth. If I didn't have a fake one over it, it would look like the teeth on coneheads. (The movie) WAY NOT CUTE! And it doesn't show up in a black light so I look interesting when that happens.
6. I always forget to finish painting my nails. As we speak I have one hand red and one hand orange. Happens way to often.
I tag my sis Alisha, Chante, Amy Freeman, Chelsey Judd, Sara Hamilton, and Jessica G. LOL have fun:) Don't mind if my spelling is wrong on most of everything. That is my #7 I am horrible at spelling.




5 comments:
Brenna- Yes I'm a blog stalker. I saw your link so I decided to take a look. Your kids are super cute! It looks like everything is going good for you. I love blogging it's such a good way to keep in touch. Mine is set to private send me your e-mail and I'll add you so you can take a look. Madalyn_02@msn.com
I can so remember the bell roll thing it was so weird but funny. Everyone always asked you to do it. I cant believe you can do it when you are pregnant. Oh and I also remember you loving to pick zits, that is crazy but I guess if you enjoy it thats all that matters. You were so funny in high school.
I meant to say belly not bell sorry about that.
I am with Chelsey, I remember the belly roll! Gotta love it!
hmmm..we will see if I do this! and the popping zit thing I swear every girl likes to do it!
Post a Comment