So daddy lucked out. All the kids crashed, while I was at work:)
This doesn't look comfortable at all :( Poor kid
Dylan looks like he is having so much fun :(
What a face :) She likes to pose!
Dylan is helping mommy clean up Seth's mess.
Dylan started Karate! Watch out.




6 comments:
I think it would be awesome to take karate...I mean to have Maddison take karate......
I have always thought it would be fun. Maddison needs to be in a singing/dancing group.
your kids are all so cute. The picture of your little girl sleeping on the stairs is darling but it hurts my neck to look at it. How could she be comfortable? Kids will sleep anywhere when they are that tired.
your blog is adorable. by blog is leiningercove.blogspot.com it should come uo. miss ya in henefer
Your kids are so cute Brenna! I can't believe how much Dylan looks like your family and little Seth looks like the Carlsons. Your little girl is a toss up, but nonetheless extremely cute!
Send you your email address and I'll send you an invite to my blog!
Laura
lauraandjordanhill@gmail.com
What I really meant was send me your email address, not send you your email address....proof read Laura, PROOF READ! :)
Your blog is so cute!!!!!! I love it.. Love it.. Love it!!! Also, I LOVE my hair!!! Thank you for doing it today!!!!
Post a Comment