Dylan's 1st Halloween.
She didn't want to wear the costume I bought. So Kips sis found this dog one, and she wouldn't
Sienna stayed home with grandma kris.
I couldn't handle a 2 1/2 month baby and her
We love Halloween as you can see. I do dress up, usually as Shirley temple :) Go NS Esonas! Two years ago I was a cat, Dylan picked it for me. I can't wait to see what we come up with this year.










8 comments:
Kip looks great in your cheerleading uniform. Oh and I do remember the good old shirley temple days. That was quite the dance. You do make a cute shirley!! Hallie is making me be a witch and Brandt is a pirate, Tracen is a dragon and Hallie is Cinderella. This is the first year I have dressed up since I had kids. It will be fun though!!
Kip you are hilarious. I wish Christian would be a better sport about dressing up.
I love when everyone dresses up. I feel lucky that Geoff is okay with dressing up too. Kip is too funny!
My kids need to come live with you at Halloween because I HATE Halloween. I used to dress up as a PI when I was a kid so I didn't have to wear a costume. Just made a badge and wore regular clothes. Now Christmas--that's a real holiday!
Hey Brenna- I saw your link on Sara's Blog so I thought I would take a look. Anyway your kids are darling! It looks like everything is going good for you guys. I have a blog too, but it's private so send me your e-mail and I'll add you! Good to see you. Madalyn
Madalyn_02@msn.com
Love Love Love the costumes! Too funny. How crazy is that pic of Sienna sleeping on the stairs. I can't beleive that!
I love all of the costumes. You guys always go all out...that's just a little part of what makes you so much fun!
Hey hope you had a fun halloween. Your pictures are so cute
Post a Comment