Oh my, I think Kip secretly tries on your clothes when you are gone! Hasn't he dressed as a women like every year! He is hilarious! I think this year just might be my favorite!
Cute pics!!! I love that the hole fam got involved. We looked for you all at the football game in Vegas- but we didn't see you. We were there and wearing our aggie blue!!!
Dylan is are wonderful 5 year old. He is a great big brother and a wonderful helper around the house. He loves giving us hugs and kisses still:) He will start kindergarten in the fall and is very excited. He has already started to read and is becoming good with numbers. He loves riding his scooter, and loves all of his cousins. He likes to make people laugh just like daddy.
Sienna Elizabeth
LIttle Red as we call her is sassy and a joy. She keeps us on our toes most days. We never know what this little mind is going to think up next. When she gets upset "walk away" :) Her personality is very strong. She just turned 3 and keeps getting more entertaining every day.
Steven Seth
Mr Seth. What can I say about this little one. He is such a handful. He will be two in August. Strange but true he already talks in sentences and will tell you exactly what he is thinking. He knows what he wants. Most of the time he is pretty easy going unless he gets around Sienna. The two together can be scary at times. The things they think up. At least they are friends I guess.
9 comments:
You guys look soo good! I love every bit of it.
So much fun. You look HOT and you kids are darling.
Cute costumes--looks like you had a lot of fun! :)
Oh my, I think Kip secretly tries on your clothes when you are gone! Hasn't he dressed as a women like every year! He is hilarious! I think this year just might be my favorite!
you guys look awesome! Love the costumes. Ummm, so what is it with Kip always dressing up as a girl?
Cute pics!!! I love that the hole fam got involved. We looked for you all at the football game in Vegas- but we didn't see you. We were there and wearing our aggie blue!!!
Love it
Who's the fairy???
Your kids are adorable! I'm so glad you have a blog!
Post a Comment