Saturday, November 15, 2008

Going Private

I want all my friends and family to still be able to look at my blog. So please send me your emails so I can invite you:) brennacarlsen@yahoo.com

20 comments:

Maclaine & Sara said...

h_SaraMae@yahoo.com :)

Sandy said...

gregandsandy1@aol.com

We love being able to keep up with your family!

smilingcodie@hotmail.com said...

smilingcodie@hotmail.com

Bryce and Lizzy said...

lizcattz@yahoo.com

Chelsey and Brandt said...

I think I may have to go private also, but I havent decided yet. Here is my email- chelseyjudd@yahoo.com

Hamilton Clan said...

meganhamilton23@yahoo.com

Coco said...

coco.whitley@gmail.com

MaddyChick said...

Brenna- I think I posted before but if not, I've been following your blog! Your kids are adorable. Add me to your list, and send me your e-mail and I'll add you on my blog! Madalyn_02@msn.com

BattFam said...

dezwilliams2@yahoo.com

Anika said...

anika@unibase.us

Shane & Danica said...

danica.mortensen@gmail.com

Chante said...

I want to stalk still so invite me! chantemariehoward@gmail.com

Leslie said...

leslieamoss@gmail.com

Heather said...

hebs2883@yahoo.com

Sherrie Batty said...

sherriekuna99@gmail.com I would love to stay in the Carlsen loop.

The Parks Fam said...

Add us please!

kc_parks@yahoo.com

Freeman Family said...

amyfree2003@yahoo.com

The Hills said...

lauraandjordanhill@gmail.com

Crystal said...

Crystal@deervalleyinfo.com

Sarah said...

cracker2423@yahoo.com