Friday, November 7, 2008

My Kippy :)

So just a quick note to everyone.  I know it may seem strange my husband dressing as a girl almost every halloween. Don't be worried :) He is normal. Well kinda:) If anyone knows Kip like I do, then you know he is fun, crazy, and very kind. Most of all he loves  making people laugh! He is so wonderful, I couldn't ask for a better husband and daddy. This halloween I should just let everyone know, I made his costume. So he really had no choice:) I love that he went along with it. Kip I love you so much, thanks for being a wonderful husband!

9 comments:

Jaynann said...

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend and didn't mean to imply anything about Kip. Thought it was funny. :)

Chelsey and Brandt said...

I think it is so good that you dress up with your kids. It means alot to them. I know it meant alot to Hallie that Brandt and I dressed up this year and actually it was alot of fun. I was a witch and Brandt was a pirate. Hallie loved it. A couple years ago he was a hooker so dont worry all husbands need to be a girl as some point in their life.

Chante said...

Hey, if Briant would let me dress him up it would be hilarious and I would love it, so I don't blame ya! He is too funny and plays it well!

Monica M said...

Kip is a great guy and a good sport.

bo & hill said...

Hi-this is Bo's wife. Just thought I should let you know that Bo loves dressing up as a girl on halloween just like Kip so I think it might be a Carlsen thing!!

Brady said...

To Bo's wife: It's not a Carlsen thing. Trust me. LOL!!

Coco said...

I think it is awesome that Kip gets into dressing up!

Collette

Sandy said...

I think the costume is perfect!

Sherrie Batty said...

I thought he look "cute". Both of your costumes were great.