


This was Seth and Sienna's first time at the zoo. Seth loved every minute, Sienna was really scared at first. By the end she loved it too. As for Dylan, he was either way to excited or didn't care one little bit. He rushed us so fast it only took like 2 hours to see everything. SERIOUSLY! I need to teach my child patience!!!! It was still fun.




2 comments:
We just took our girls to the zoo last Saturday, for Makell's birthday. It was a little hot but a lot of fun. We got a close up view of a gorilla eating its own poop, it was really disgusting. There aren't too many things that make me gag but this sure did. Gross. Good times though! :)
Your kids are adorable. I love the picture on the tigers. Your background looks really good. I am glad it was so easy to do. When Heidi told me she had put tips and how-to's on her blog I was really excited.
Post a Comment