Christmas Eve
Dylan loves helping make cookies for Santa!
Christmas Morning, Seth was very excited. Even though he had no idea what was going on :)
Sienna got an art table from Santa
Dylan got a scooter and Batman car.
Grandma Kris with the kids.
Seth got a race car set.

This picture I love. My dad got the boys pirate legos, I can't get over the reaction. I think it was a hit! We hope all of our friends and family had a wonderful christmas and new year. We love you all!




3 comments:
I don't know if you have been to our blog, but those are the same pj's we got for our kids this year too! I love matching Christmas morning pjs!!
Cute pictures Brenna! Looks like you had a great Christmas--the kids are what make it so fun, don't you think? :)
Oh my your family is darling! Lets get together already.
Post a Comment