Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Family Vacation! GOOD TIMES

We made it:) So it was a very long drive but worth it!
We went to San Diego with my family a couple days after Christmas
So much fun, we needed a trip with the kids! The one thing we wanted to do for sure was lego land. Dylan let us know that his birthday wish was coming true . So cute he said, " this is what I always wanted was my wish to come true and it did." He has so much fun. After the scary boat ride that is :) HEHE



The boys planning out the day for us :)
  Seth was so excited to sit in a stroller all day.

Nate, Dylan, Mckay, T.J., and Sienna

Sienna and Seth loved the big slide




So this would be the scary boat ride. Poor Dylan was most scared of this little simple boat ride.
I didn't understand at all, no hills no nothing, but it scared him so bad he had a little accident.
Lets just say I wasn't to happy, it was the first thing we did that day. 









2 comments:

The Cunningham Clan said...

That is too bad about his little accident. Atleast you guys had a good time though. I think it would be fun to go there.

smilingcodie@hotmail.com said...

I can't believe how much you get to go to the ocean, makes me jealous! My number is 435-640-0748.