This was at the end of Legoland. Another one of Sienna comfortable positions:)




Mike and I wanted to go on this ride. I don't really remember it being to much fun. More painful I think would be right. Good times!

SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









6 comments:
Looks like so much fun....it is the best to see your kids so excited and so happy, jealous!
I love the picture of you coming off of that ride!! It's great.
I love all these pics! Love those littles!!!
YOUR FAMILY IS ADORABLE !~!
Oh my gosh....the pic of Sienna sleeping and you coming off the ride is freaking hillarious!! I am truely amazed how Sienna can fall asleep like that! It was so good to see you guys! Thanks again for helping with Kylee's hair!!
Brenna,
It's so fun to see your blog and your cute fam! I can't believe you have a 5 year old! Time flies! Lacee (Wilde) DeGraffenried
Post a Comment