Sunday, March 16, 2008

LAYERS PARTY!!!!!!

Hey everyone I am having a Layers party at my home from 6:30 until 8:30 on Wednesday March 19th. It will be a fun time!!! Even if you just need to get away for 20 min. Come over for some girl talk:) 

4 comments:

Bryce and Lizzy said...

I just might be there, I would love to see you! Call and remind me, im real forgetful these days.

Leslie said...

I'm going to try and stop by!! I love Layers clothes- I just bought a ton at the sale, but i'd like to see all of the new stuff too! THanks for the invite!

Monica M said...

Sorry Brenna, I forgot. I hope it was fun! Hey we have a recipe blog. www.saucycooks.blogspot.com

Leslie said...

I lost track of the day and I missed your party!! Joe and Stella h ve been sick.. i guess that is my problem. i hope you had fun, sorry I missed it!