Sunday, March 30, 2008

Thanks my Kippy!!

Happy Birthday to me:) So Kip did it again. Every year for my birthday he surprises me, he did a good job this year. While I was out with my sister, mom, and grandma Kip and my brother went home and set up my beautiful new bed. I was in complete shock. I had my activity day girls over on a easter egg hunt in my house when I discovered it. Lets just say they saw me act like a kid! I was jumping up and down running all over the place, it was kinda scary. I am still a kid at heart I guess. Thanks Kip. I love you!!!! 
(now one day I will get a cute bedspread to make it complete ha..ha...)

2 comments:

The Parks Fam said...

OHHHHH now that is one thoughtful husband. I am impressed Kip! And I LOVE the new bed, its gorgeous!

Freeman Family said...

Looks familiar!! I'm glad you finally got it!!!