Monday, March 3, 2008

This week's Special...Pink Eye!


Here's a pic of Sienna yesterday morning at 9am right after her bath for church. She looks normal right?


5 hours later at church the Nursery Leader finds Brenna and I and
 shows us that Sienna has pink eye. Turns out Dylan had it as 
well. Here's what Sienna looked like this morning(24 hrs. after the 1st pic). Yay. By the way, that's just chocolate on her shoulder. Luckily, Seth didn't get it. Brenna ended up spending most of the night with Seth cuz he was fussy and I got to stay up with Sienna most of the night cuz she was fussy. It's a good thing that Dylan sleeps like a rock through anything and everything.



6 comments:

Anika said...

Oh my gosh! Your poor family. Every time I check your blog someone has some new sickness! I hope she recovers soon. I have had pink eye q few times (random) and it's the worst!

The Parks Fam said...

Ohhhh that poor eye!! Thats soo sad. And even worse that it started to get worse in nursery. Hopefully everyone gets better soon!! There is nothing worse than sick kids.

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, that is too sad! I bet it bugs her so much. I hope no one else gets it and that it clears up soon!!

Unknown said...

Dude, I am cracking up!!! Honestly, I am not sure why, but I was in tears. Love the pics and comparison of the two. Hope "sist" gets better soon.

Arnells said...

Wow, pink eye, RSV...what is next??? Your kids are so stickin cute!! I can not beleive how big they are getting!

Chante said...

Seriously, Briant was laughing all night at the pic of Sienna, I don't know what his problem was. He even woke up in the morning laughing for a sec. I really don't think it was funny, but for some reason Briant was crazy the other night and in a funny little kick. Oh well, hope all is well!