Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thank Goodness for KIppy!!!!


Daddy Help us!! Mom is scaring us:)


We can't wait for daddy to come home. I think I have gone crazy( even more so)  the poor kids!! Thank you daddy for all you do. We have missed you, and we are so excited to have you home today. Especially mommy!! 

3 comments:

The Parks Fam said...

I love the kids' bedhead in this picture!!! TOO FUNNY!! I bet you are sooo ready to have Kip home. It was way fun to see you last night, and hopefully I see you next wednesday.

Arnells said...

Ha Ha...you are so funny! SO, where did Kip go? How long were you all by yourself? I don't know how I would even survive a regular 8 hour day....Don't know how you do it woman!!

Jessica Gillespie said...

Brenna you're hilarious. Perfection is overrated:) Love the hair love the blog!!
Jess