Congrats to my step-bro Jesse who got married to Tierney in the Logan temple on Saturday. Here are a couple of the memories I captured. I love my new camera. Sienna was the flower girl and she also got some lovin' while at the reception. She put the moves on Tierney's little nephew. You can tell she was the agressor by the way she grabbed the boy by the shoulders and the look of shock on his face when she's layin' one on him. She's got her daddy nervous already.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Wedding Photos
Congrats to my step-bro Jesse who got married to Tierney in the Logan temple on Saturday. Here are a couple of the memories I captured. I love my new camera. Sienna was the flower girl and she also got some lovin' while at the reception. She put the moves on Tierney's little nephew. You can tell she was the agressor by the way she grabbed the boy by the shoulders and the look of shock on his face when she's layin' one on him. She's got her daddy nervous already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment